About Me

I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. My major is Spanish. I love sports and I especially like basketball.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Kemba Walker is overshadowed by Jimmer Fredette

Kemba Walker is a Junior Guard at the University of Connecticut, and he is probably the best player still in the 2011 NCAA Tournament. I say 'still' because Senior Guard Jimmer Fredette of Brigham Young University has shown his amazing stats that make him seem better than Kemba. The only question I have is although Jimmer's stats are better, who is still in the 2011 Tournament? Kemba and his UConn Huskies are. Kemba averaged 23.9 points a game, and that is no small feat, but compared to Jimmer's 28.9 points per game, Jimmer seems like the better player. In my opinion Kemba Walker is the better player because he and his team are still in this Tournament, and they have a good shot at winning it all if Kemba comes out and plays some good basketball against Kentucky and then against the winner of the VCU and Butler game.

No comments:

Post a Comment